use for literature

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Part B assignment by Khairul

The differences between Hari Raya and Christmas is first of all, we get money in green packets instead of presents. I think that I am more fortunate than Jess since he only got a few presents during christams while I got quite a hefty sum of money during Hari Raya. Also, I get to celebrate my Hari Raya with a lot of company like my friends and family memebers but Jess, who is not as close to his family than me and has only Leslie as his friend.

During Hari Raya, we don traditional clothes called 'baju kurung' while during Christmas, Jess wears his casual clothes. Also, we would usually eat at each others houses but Jess does not eat at his friend's house during Christmas. I also got to celebrate with my cousins who are living at overseas in Malaysia while Jess does not get to celebrate with his cousins. Overall, I think that I am more fortunate since I get to celebrate with lots of people like my family, cousins and friends.

Done by: Khairul(22)
2E5

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home