use for literature

Monday, February 4, 2008

Zubair,hari raya celebration...

During hari raya my family and i celebrated at my cousins place my aunts and uncle from USA came too.I Also have an aunt and uncle from Kuala Lumpur.My whole family came to celebrate
together.Before we gathered,the boys and men had to go for prayes.
After the prayers, at about 9.30am we went to my counsins place.He had a 3 floored bungalow so it was suitable to have our celebration there.When my family reach my cousins place, i ran out of the car and ran in the house.There were many different kinds of traditional food.All the food were on their dining table. We had lots of fun that day although i got into a bit of mischeif. We took alot of pictures together.In the evening i went to my cousins room upstairs and played with him.We played with his laptop, he had two. We played till night .

p.s Thriple H rocks...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home