use for literature

Monday, February 4, 2008

Hakeem rocks!...Hari raya celeration

On hari raya,my family and i went to the mosque for our hari raya prayers.All my cousins came to my house for the celebration.After praying,we went to my house to talk,eat and celebrate.After talking and stuff,we went to our other cousins,aunties and uncles houses to celebrate and get money.I became rich after hari raya.Hari raya is one of my favourite festivals because there are different types of food and different types of decorations which i like.And,don't forget about the money!

I cannot wait for another hari raya for this year.I hope toget more money this year!Although i don't like fasting for 30 days,we will get to celebrate for 30 days also.For this year,my family and i will celebrate at my aunties house instead of mine.Although her house is a little small,she can cook very delicious food and snacks which i like,a lot.I hope this year,she will make different types of treats which i love and hope that this will be a very good hari raya for every muslim. We ate snacks such as pineapple tarts,puteri salad,ondeh-ondeh and also badak berendam.

Last year,Rizky,Zubair,Brahmawan,Ruzaini,Zafirah,Nazihah,Fazrina and i went to our other friends house and had a lot of fun.Although we only managed to go to a few houses,it was still very fun.We took many buses.We went in circles since there was no one to drive us around.We took a very long time finiding all the houses.

p.s Batista,The Animal

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home