use for literature

Monday, February 4, 2008

Rizky's hari raya celebration

during the hari raya aidilfitri period my family and i celebrated it with my grandparents and my other relatives
first in the morning my dad and i went to the mosque to pray
after our prayers, we went home and i asked forgiveness from my parents and my elders
we then ate our meal and i got my hari raya packet from my parents
my family did not go to my grandparents house as they lived in indonesia and we could not make it there.
usually during the first day of hari raya, my relatives always go to our house.
they go to my house after all of us went to my oldest uncle's house first.
we all would eat and stay at my house until late.
because they always go to my house first and my grandparents house were further, my collection money was always lesser than theirs.
but nevermind that.
after a few days and my family and i have gone to most of our relative's house, it was time to go to my friends house.
me and my frens would go to each other's house.
my classmates and i went going hari raya togerther and we got to go to almost everybody's house. LOL
we also had quite a few collection during that day.
we went from morning until night.
and in the end all of us went home.
its was a fun day. and during the other days, i went to my primary school friends' houses.
it was fun meeting them again..
well, that was all and i cant wait for hari raya this year!

p.s john cena rocks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home